The application process for JEE Main 2020 closed on October 10, 2019 with a total of 9.34 lakh registrations. With the registration process being closed for all other aspirants, NTA released the JEE Main 2020 application form for JEE candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir. All aspirants belonging to Jammu and Kashmir can apply for JEE Main 2020 from November 4 till November 8, 2019.
The documents required at the time of online application filling are as follows:
- A valid Email ID and contact number.
- An identity proof such as AADHAR, Passport etc.
- Scanned image and signature of the candidate.
- Details of class X and class XII results for filling the application
- Debit/Credit card or net banking details
For further information and to fill the application form, visit the official website – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
The students must keep in mind that the registration process is open only for the candidates who wish to take the JEE Main 2020 January attempt in Jammu & Kashmir.