Vidyamandir Classes (VMC) has been imparting quality education to its students since 1986. VMC prepares the JEE and NEET aspirants for their successful future endeavours. The institute has also taken a further step in its journey to initiate the distance learning courses, which is one of the most sought-after courses for IIT-JEE/ Medical preparation.
In this tech-era, development in technology and internet accessibility has changed the face of education in India. Vidyamandir Classes has left no stones unturned to fulfil the growing needs of students through its Guided Learning Online Course and Correspondence Course. The course emphasises more on self-study.
Following are the salient features of Distance Learning Programme at VMC:
- DLP at VMC is the replica of classroom programme because it produces the best results among students.
- The course provides single-source study material. Along with the comprehensive and cohesive study material, VMC also provides workbooks and other study resources for enhancing practice and perfection.
- The study plan which has been scientifically guided and designed by the core team of VMC, including IITians, helps in the organised preparation of the aspirants.
- The most fascinating feature of DLP is the ease with which the students can study through android and iOS applications. It also provides the comfort of ‘learn on the go’ as it works without internet.
- Problem-solving and concept lecture videos are available for the students through which they can easily strengthen their understanding of the core topics of the exam.
- The e-learning system empowers the DLP at VMC. It has an integrated testing and analytics engine that helps students to know their weak and strong areas. It also helps them revise using the huge bank of questions VMC has developed over the years.
- DLP conducts VMC All India Test Series (VATS) where various test patterns on different levels are given to the students to develop their own test-taking approach. Multiple categories of tests like, online tests (CBT) for JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, VITEEE are provided to the students during their course.
- DLP offers priority doubt resolution. The doubts and queries of the students are resolved within 24 hours of being raised.
- Supplementary CBSE study material is also provided to the students who have enrolled in DLP.
- Courses Offered:
- Regular Correspondence Course – IIT JEE/ Medical preparation (for XII pass students and students currently in class XII and class XI)
- Foundation Courses –
- ) 2-year Foundation Correspondence Course for students of class IX and X.
- ) 1-year Foundation Correspondence Course for students of class X.
All the benefits of the classroom course will be delivered right at your home by the best mentors of VMC. DLP by VMC is one of the best learning programmes running in the country, for Engineering and Medical preparation.