National Testing Agency has commenced the registration process for the offline mock test for JEE Main 2020. All the interested candidates can avail the opportunity by booking their slots at different test centers, for the mock tests starting from August 10 to December 29, 2019. NTA had established more than 3400 TPCs for JEE Main across India in the previous year.
NTA has also started online JEE Main mock test 2020 for both paper 1 and paper 2, which can be conducted in three languages including Hindi, English and Gujarati. There are 18 mock tests available for JEE Main Paper 1 and one for Paper 2.
The mock test will help the JEE aspirants to test their capability to take the JEE Main exam. Furthermore, it will help in being familiar with the pattern and syllabus distribution. It will also improve their time management and accuracy.
Steps for Registration
- Visit the official website of NTA and click on “Student Registration (For Mock Test)”.
- Login via Gmail or Facebook
- For Gmail login, enter your username and password
- Fill out all the personal information required
- Select 5 centers in the order of preference
- Select the schedule of the session
- A confirmation message will be delivered to the registered mobile number.