The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance test for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in Indian universities and colleges. The exam, which was conducted by CBSE until 2018, is now conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET is a single examination being conducted to fill over 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across the country.
Following is everything you need to know about NEET 2020:
|Online Registration/Filling Application Form||First week of November 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||April 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam||First week of May|
|Result Announcement||First week of June|
Mode of the examination:
The mode and frequency of the examination to be held in 2020 are still unclear. However, NEET 2020 maybe conducted twice a year, and in online mode. All aspirants will soon be updated about the changes by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Eligibility for NEET 2020:
- Age limit: Upper age for candidates from General category is 25 years and for candidates from OBC/SC/ST categories is 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects in class XII.
- Minimum marks required: (For UR – 50%), (For OBC/SC/ST – 40%), and (For PWD – 45%)
Languages you can take NEET 2020 in:
English, Hindi, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Oriya, Tamil, and Telugu.
Steps to fill application form:
- First Step – Register
- Second Step – Fill the application form
- Third Step – Upload photo and signature
- Fourth Step – Pay online fee
Documents required at the time of online registration:
- X mark-sheet
- XII mark-sheet
- Identification proof
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature