The registration for JEE AAT 2019 will take place from June 14 to June 15 under the guidance of IIT Roorkee. JEE Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is held for admission to B.Arch courses offered by IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur. JEE Advanced 2019 qualified candidates will be eligible to apply for JEE AAT 2019 due on June 17.
Following are the steps to register for JEE AAT 2019:
- Visit the official registration link – https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in/
- Login using your JEE Advanced registration number, DOB, contact details, and email.
- The question “Are you interested in AAT 2019?” will appear on your screen. Select the preferred option between yes and no.
- Give your preference for the exam center among the ones listed.
- Fill all the required details and submit your registration form.
On the day of the examination, the candidates will have to carry their JEE Advanced admit card to the exam center as a proof. So, be sure to keep your JEE Advanced admit card safe. Once the exam is held, the candidates can wait for the result which is to be declared on June 21, and for the seat allocation process which shall commence from the third week of June.
Wishing you All the Best!