Joint Entrance Examination (JEE), a computer based online exam is one of the toughest entrance exams in India. Every year millions of students who aspire to get into the prestigious institutions like IIITs, NITs, and IITs, undertake the JEE exam.
The rigorous competition guides a lot of diligent aspirants to join coaching institutions which increase their chances of getting into the best Engineering colleges by providing the students with the best study material for iit jee, and the best classroom learning experience. Yet, the contention is so high that in 2019, out of the 11 lakh students who gave JEE Main, only 2.5 lakh got qualified to sit for JEE Advanced. Thus, the rigidity of the competition level demands dedication, hard work, and consistency on the part of the aspirants.
Every year millions of students sit for JEE Main, yet only a handful of these students pass the exam. The difference between those who fail, and those who succeed is Practice. So, how to turn your practice from zero to hero, and make sure that yours is a success story?
Following are some of the basic tips and strategies to ensure success:
- The key to succeed in any entrance exam is time management. Make and follow short-term goals which ensure completion of syllabus on time.
- Start the preparation with your class XI NCERT texts to ensure that your basics for JEE are clear. The most significant step is to get your hands on the best study material for iit jee and get all the concepts clear.
- Give equal attention to all the three main subjects, for both JEE Main and JEE Advanced – Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Whenever possible, work on improving your weak subjects.
- You may also seek coaching for JEE preparation. Vidyamandir Classes is one of the leading institutes providing coaching for JEE, NEET, and NTSE. The coaching helps the students by providing best class lessons and by ensuring that the students remain consistent with the preparation.
- Pay attention to what your teachers say in class, make notes, and never hesitate to ask doubts. Make the best of classroom teaching. Do not forget that success is an amalgamation of classroom lessons and self-study.
- Do not neglect your physical and mental health at the time of the preparation. Sleep well, stay positive, eat a well-balanced diet, have an encouraging attitude towards your work plan, do not dwell too much in self-criticism, and take small breaks from time to time.
- Undertake as many mock tests and solve as many previous year question papers as possible. Practice, practice, practice should be the mantra. You should neither overestimate, nor underestimate yourself.
- Most importantly, do not give up. Hold on to the dream, give all your hard work to achieve the dream, and see it turning into your reality.
All the Best!